The directors are delighted to announce that Crystal Shore Properties Marbella is now an accredited agency member of REAS.
REAS was founded in 2014 as a means of bringing together the professional skills and business practise of its member agencies who guarantee the highest standards of service in the residential real estate across Spain.
Using a REAS agent to buy or sell your home in Spain provides buyers and sellers with the absolute confidence their interests are being protected. Maybe they are buying a property for the first time. Or maybe they’re selling their old holiday home to invest into something new. Whether buying or selling, investing or renting, they’re involved in an intricate process involving many specialists. And they can count on the help of a professional who has committed to serve with integrity and competence. Not every agent or property developer is a member of REAS.
The accredited agency membership is granted to real estate companies in Spain that meet and maintain the following criteria:
- The company must have physical office located in Spain.
- The company must have a minimum of 2 years “active trading” in the Spanish property market.
- The “senior management” must have a minimum of 3 years “experience” in the Spanish property market.
- The company must comply with the REAS Code of Conduct & Professional Standards.
- The company must provide a certificate, duly certified by the company accountant, stating all taxes and fees liable to all authorities are up to date and current for the tax year.
- The company must comply with the Law of Prevention of Money Laundering Act.
Feeling secure and protected when putting their trust in a real estate agent is imperative. When selling or leasing their home they need someone skilled in marketing, negotiating and communication. REAS encourages members and their staff to continually update their education and professional training to ensure they provide customers with the highest level of service and expertise. REAS also owns and controls the standardised documentation used in all areas of real estate practice in Spain. REAS frequently update these to reflect the changing regulatory environment and to ensure you are protected.
REAS accredited agencies and real estate agents can be easily identified as they display the accredited agency logo for the current year.
For more information about Read visit their website